Apache Struts 2 is an MVC framework used for creating Java web applications. Web applications usually involve interaction with database, execution of business logic and rendering the result on the browser. If web applications are developed using only JSP/Servlets, at some point the project may become difficult to maintain. So there is a need to separate each of these concerns and that is what MVC does. Struts 2 Framework provides us an environment so that we develop our web applications following MVC pattern.
This course is for anyone who has basic knowledge about core Java concepts and who is totally new to Java frameworks. This course may not be suitable for students/programmers who are not familiar with Java. Having some basic knowledge about JSP/Servlets would be beneficial.
This course will teach you all the basic fundamentals of Struts 2. After completing this course, you will be able to build your own MVC applications using Struts 2. It will be a good starting point if you want to dive into the Java web frameworks world. With this course, you will understand how an MVC framework functions. All the concepts are explained in a very simple language. This course is highly practical-basedwith a very few power-point presentations. Also Struts 2 is comparatively easier to learn if you compare it with other Java web frameworks. And for those who are looking for a job, having a framework mentioned on your Resume/CV is really an added advantage.
Some of the highlights of this course:-
- A total hands-on development course.
- All basic fundamentals of Struts 2 will be covered.
- All concepts explained with practical examples and very few power-point presentations.
- Very simple language used while explaining so that it’s easily understood.
- Course updated with the latest version of Struts 2 as of now.
I believe you will enjoy this course. Happy coding 🙂
- Anyone who wants to learn a Java Web Framework.
- Anyone who wants to build Java MVC applications using Struts 2.
- This course would be beneficial for anyone who wants to understand how MVC works.