This is the RHCE Practice Exam.
At the end you will be ready to take the exam and pass it in the first attend.
In this course you will learn how to approach each question in the RHCE exam. Keep in mind this is a practice exam, the real one it gonna be 80% close to this one.
I made this exam taking the questions from miscellaneous books, and some question are duplicate just to show you the different ways that you can do it.
Each video is more than 1 hour long, I did the practice exam without any kind of edition. This is because I’m demonstrating that is possible to finish the exam in the time frame that the real exam has.
In my course I use Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3
My goal is in first place show you how to resolve one practice exam, and then keep updating the course explaining each objectives.
Important to know:
- In this course I don’t explain how to create the server, nor how to enroll the clients to the server.
- I adapted some questions to match my environment.
- You will notice some questions that you can approach it in another way, but the results need to be the same.
- My lab environment is based on RHEL 7.3
- I will continue updating the course posting new videos by objectives.
- Students who need just a review for the RHCE exam