Welcome to learn and understand core React fundamentals, along with new and exciting features of ES6and solid API concepts.
I am Ryan, A self taught developer. I have been in your place and I know exactly what you expect from a course like this.
React eco-system is huge. Understanding react is a single most important skill you will need in the current job market. This course prepares you for that.
By the end of this course, you will be confident to use react for your next project. you will also build the next level… lightning fast …news app using react that takes advantage of all the best tools react has to offer.
This course is divided in 3 major section.
The first section gives you a solid understanding of React.
- Zero configuration setup and google chrome extension for react
- React components and JSX
- Unidirectional data flow in react
- Synthetic events and binding methods in react
- Controlled components, composable components and reusable components
- Functional stateless components
- Managing states and props in react
- Higher order functions
- ES6 let, const, object keys and this keyword, destructuring, arrow functions, class constructors
- Code refactoring using ES6
- React bootstrap styling
The second section prepares you to use real data from the API in your app.
- Lifecycle methods in react
- Fetch real data from API
- Server side search
- Client side caching
- Proptypes, refs, Import and export in react
- ES6 template strings, spread operator, object assign, conditional rendering
The third section focuses on code organization, refactoring and advance concepts.
- Higher order components
- Lodash utility library
- Advance sorting
- Active links
- Lifting state
- React router
- Deploy to github pages
React is one of those technology that redefines the present as we know.
React is changing the way we develop apps. Be a part of it. Come , join me in this unique course and take your skills to a whole new level.
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand Core React Fundamentals along with ES6 and API.