In this QuickBooks Desktop course, you will master every feature of QuickBooks desktop bank feeds. You will see clearly how to: add, match, un-match and remove transactions to and from your QuickBooks desktop bank feeds center. You will see how to navigate the review list and set up rules that allow QuickBooks bank feeds to input the accounts, customers and vendor names for you. This will save you time. You will also learn every possible way to transfer data to and from your QuickBooks desktop software. You will learn how to import transactions using the QuickBooks desktop accountant’s edition. You will learn an overview of how to import transactions using IIF files.
- Anyone who needs to import trasactions in to QuickBooks desktop
- Anyone who wants to be an expert in QuickBooks Desktop Bank feeds
- Anyone who needs to improve their knowledge about importing and exporting trnasactions to or from QuckBooks or QuickBooks online
- Anyone who wants to save time by downloading transactions directly fom the company bank account
- Anyone who needs their financial records more accurate by double checking transactions wth the bank