Get Confident in Using Photoshop Elements and Make Your Photo Memories Magical
- Improve your images so they look spectacular, even if you don’t take a perfect shot
- Personalize your use of Photoshop Elements to suit your specific needs
- Navigate the Photoshop Elements interface and discover updated and newly enhanced features
- Import and organize your images so you can easily find them for future use
- Apply basic and advanced techniques for correcting and enhancing your photos
Discover the Power of Photoshop Elements 15
We’ve all seen amazing photos of people, places, and events that look absolutely perfect and lead us to believe they’ve been “Photoshopped.” Now you can have the advanced skills necessary to use Photoshop Elements like a pro.
Designed for entry-level photographers, image editors, and hobbyists, Photoshop Elements contains most of the features of the professional version but with simpler options and at a much lower cost. This gives you the freedom to benefit from the most essential and useful features of Photoshop without the hurdles of complex, elite features at a cost that is prohibitive to most of us.
Overview and Contents
Our course, Master Photoshop Elements 15 the Easy Way, gets you started right from the very beginning – showing you how to download the most recent version of this powerful software and get it up and running. From there, you’ll be guided every step of the way toward becoming a true Photoshop Elements power user.
Our practical tips and tricks will show you how to make quick edits, add artistic touches, or transform your photos into expressions of your vision and creativity. You’ll understand that to maximize your Photoshop Elements experience, you can organize pictures by importing them into a centralized catalog, where you can tag photos with keywords and insert them into albums for easy use in the future. This means you’re just a few steps away from creating beautiful books, cards, photographs and more that you can share with family and friends.
With easy-to-follow steps found in each video tutorial, you’ll become a master of Photoshop Elements. The tutorials will teach you the core fundamentals of using this digital image editing software. By learning basic techniques in addition to more advanced skills, you’ll be able to take these in-demand skills to your job, hobby, or even to start your own creative business.
As part of the course, you will receive exercise files so you can practice what you’ve learned and gained confidence as you go.
Get ready to make your photo memories magical!
What are the requirements?
- Have Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 installed on a PC or Mac
What am I going to get from this course?
- Import images and optimize your organization with catalogs
- Get a comprehensive overview of the Elements workspace
- Apply professional image editing and correction techniques for incredible results
- Sort and organize large collections to easily keep track of your images
- Make retouches, composite images and add text
- Effectively create photo slideshows and other projects
- Use layers, one of the keys to enhancing your Photoshop skills
- Use correction and enhancement techniques
- Apply various styles and effects
- Convert an image to black and white
- Create special projects to share, including cards and calendars
Who is the target audience?
- This course was created for people who see the benefits of Photoshop Elements and want to learn how to use the most recent version. Whether you’re new to Photoshop Elements or upgrading from an older version, this is perfect for anyone who is not completely confident with your current skillset. This course was designed from the ground up for ease of use by newcomers and experienced users alike, including entry-level photographers, image editors or hobbyists.