Start learning how to Free Style dance in less than an hour!
- Are you afraid to dance in public?
- Do you feel like you have no rhythm?
- Do you like movies such as Step Up and dancers like Les Twins or Jabbawockeez and wish you coulddance like them?
I get how you feel because I’ve been there.
I know what i’ss like to feel like a wall flower while everyone else seems like they’re having fun. I also get how it is to feel little jealous of the dancers getting all the attention and wanting a piece of the action yourself.
Whether you’re someone who’s looking to build their dance floor confidence or an experienced dancer looking to expand their creativity, Freestyle 101 is the perfect step-by-step course for you to start learning how to freestyle and become more confident in your own body.
If you’ve taken classes, workshops, or watched YouTube videos but still feel like you’re not making the progress that you want, I don’t blame you for feeling frustrated.
Taking classes and learning new moves is great and all that, but if you’re doing the same thing over and over, are you really freestyling? Are you really being creative with your moves? Or are you just a copycat of someone else?
There aren’t a lot of teachers truly teaching you how to freestyle.
About your Instructors:
Emeroy has been teaching dancers of all ages, levels, and sizes since 2005. Throughout his years of teaching he’s discovered patterns indicating where everyone struggles at first. He leveraged this to give everyone a basic starting point that jump-started many of his students.
Emeroy also had the pleasure of touring with dance companies such as Antics Hip Hop Dance Company, Culture Shock Los Angeles, Mix’d Elements, and Family Bizness.
“Emeroy always delivers and give amazing product. He guides you the best way he can to make you understand what your learning.”
-Marc Miranda, Family Bizness Dance Crew
Cyrian has toured and worked with legendary artists and brands such as Ceelo Green, Beyonce, Nike, Reebok, the Minnesota Timberwolves Dancers and has worked on several TV shows.
She’s had the opportunity of teaching hip hop dance at University of California, Irvine, Cal state Riverside, and Cypress College.
“Learning with Cyrian has probably one of the best experiences ever. She really teaches you how to get out of your box and be who you are.”
-Ricki Pickering, Student at Cypress College
Their wide array of experience brought them together to make this course because they belive that one thing is for certain…
They both believe that no matter how old or young you are, how big or small you are, anyone can dance.
With their combined experience of over 46 years, they show you step-by-step exercises and concepts that help you develop your own movement quality that helps you build the confidence to create a style that no one else can duplicate.
All this knowledge is compressed into to a simple, step-by-step, 1-hour course.
Cyrian and Emeroy show a series of concepts and exercises, along with worksheets that help you apply what you learned and they even provide music to help you get started. Simple as that.
Once you have a full understanding of the exercise we then show you how to slowly start building your confidence and how to implement it in a public setting.
You can learn how to freestyle at home today without ever stepping foot into a dance studio and with ZERO experience.
Our goal for you is this:
Learn one of the many concepts and play with it so you can easily show off to your friends, family, or audience.
As mentioned. No experience is needed do for this course.
- Confidence on the dance floor beyond anything you’ve ever imagined
- Being able to look like you’ve been working at it for months, when you’ve only been working at it for a few short weeks or less.
- Being the center of attention when people see you on the dance floor.
- How badass you would feel when people see you
Here’s what Freestyle 101 Will Show You…
- The Foundation Of Freestyle Thinking Through Dance Dynamics
We know that a lot of our students don’t have any dance experience. Dance Dynamics will show you different types of movement to help get you started without feeling awkward.
- Expand Your Creativity and Style with Dance Concepts
As a dancer, you don’t want to end up repeating the same thing over and over. It get’s boring. Dance Concepts are here to help you start creating a movement and style no one can duplicate.
- Advice From Of The Worlds Best Freestylers
Get advice from some of our friends who also happen to be some of the world’s best freestylers!
We also give you the a 30 Day Guarantee. We believe so strongly in this course that you will love what you’ll learn within the next 2 hours.
How Long Will This Course Take?
The beauty of Freestyle 101 is that you can go at your own pace.
You can learn this in a week or month. You take the course for 2 weeks, stop, and then start again in another 3 months.
This course is a combined 46 years worth of dance knowledge packed into this short, comprehensive course.
Do I Have To Do Every Thing In The Course?
You don’t need to know how to do every single concept or dynamic listed, you just need to know enough to enjoy. So that means if you find 1,2, or 3 concepts you like, you’re set!
You can always come back and learn something new when you’re ready.
Are You Available For Contact?
Absolutely! Emeroy and Cyrian love hearing from you guys. They want to be a part of your journey as a dancer. The more you ask questions, the better they can guide and help you improve!
The Floor Is Yours Now
From the concepts, exercises, and how you can better yourself, we’ve told you everything you need to know about Freestyle 101.
If you choose not to enroll, it’s all good, we appreciate your time, but everything stays the same. Nothing changes.
If you made it this far then I really think you’re perfect for thiscourse, but maybe you still feel a little hesitant.
Here’s how you can take the course, risk free.
- Enroll into the course.
- Learn some of the content and put them to practice.
- If you don’t like it within the first 30 days, you can always get a refund. No hassle. No fuss.
This course is perfect for those of you who are tired of being too shy to dance, want to build your dance floor confidence, or just want to expand your freestyle creativity.
You’re about to embark on an epic dance journey that no other dance instructor has covered yet.
Looking forward to seeing you in class!
What are the requirements?
- Have plenty of dance space
- Must have the willingness to learn
- Open to try new things
- Be open to feeling silly at first to truly discover what they’re capable of
- Be open for feedback
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to just move to the music with freedom
- Create their own style of dance that no one can imitate
- Understand how to dissect and master songs they listen to.
- Execute basic dance dynamics for their freestyle.
- Dance through different concepts that increase their creativity and prevent them from being repetitive
Who is the target audience?
- This is for people who are scared to dance in public, but would like to start learning how to build their dance floor confidence
- For dance who have some dance experience, but feel creatively limited.
- This is NOT for people who don’t take action