One of the biggest challenges to maintaining a regular exercise routine is time. Although we may have time to go to class a couple of times a week or fit in a game of tennis, run or swim, the most effective way to maintain our health is to try to exercise on a regular basis, preferably a little bit of something everyday.
- 17 classes, almost 4 hours of video in total.
- Classes between 10 minutes and 22 minutes long. Can be used on their own for maintenance or can be joined together when you have more time in lots of different combinations.
- 3 modules: Toned in Ten – 6 x 10 minutes classes giving a balanced mini workout. All the Matwork exercises are contained in these 6 classes. Express Yourself – 7 x 10 to 22 minute classes, each with a unique theme. Spotlight – 4 short workouts to target specific areas (Hips & Thighs, Abdominals, Upper Body, Flexibility & Mobility
- A Guide to Pilates manual.
- Anyone who wants to improve posture, prevent back problems and injuries and get into great shape