Conditional formatting is one of the best ways to visualize your data by coloring the cells that meet an certain criteria or add different shapes to those cells and allows you to see the different colors of the rainbow in your data.
In this course, you will learn the basics of conditional formatting in Excel and how to use the built-in features.
The course is designed to get you up and running with conditional formatting in 1 hour.
If you want to learn the basics of conditional formatting, then this course is for you.
The Course doesn’t include conditional formatting using formulas as this is an advanced topic in conditional formatting.
So Let’s see what you’ll learn from this course:
- Introduction to conditional formatting, what it is and what it does.
- Highlight Cell rules : Highlighting cells based on the comparison of their value to another value, highlighting dates, and highlighting duplicates in a data set.
- Top/Bottom Rules: Conditionally formatting the top or bottom % of the data and values above or below average.
- Using Data Bars in conditional formatting.
- Using Icon sets (Creating Traffic Lights conditional formatting).
- Using Color scales for conditional formatting.
- Excel users who want to understand conditional formatting in Excel and use Excel’s built in features for conditional formatting
- If you’re an intermediate user in conditional formatting then you might learn some new things on this course
- If you’re an experienced user in conditional formatting then this course is NOT for you