Have you ever wonder why their are so many PHP Mysql Courses but they offer very little practical skills. Even though if you search on Udemy the longest course will only offer 1 big projects. Sometimes its difficult for beginners to understand the long project right after learning basics due to lack of practice.Furthermore, big courses just give presentation to projects they never ever let students see their actual content. For example the basic videos, Free starter content etc. However this course is Scam-Free course. Students can watch more than 2 hour of initial content free of cost to decide weather to buy this course or not.
This course is designed in more logical way from easy to complex modules step by step. Here is description of the course
Building Blocks Fundamentals 5 Hour 30 mints of Content
- Regular Expressions 25 mints
- Complete Contact Form + Email 1 Hour of Content
- Dynamic Web Pages (Directory Project) 1 Hour of Content
- CMS Based Employee Management CRUD 2 Hour + 30 minutes of Content
- CMS + Admin Panel with Stunning blog + FREE Bootstrap 10 Hour of Content
This course will focus on all the Fundamentals , Building blocks and Advance Concepts of PHP in complete details which are essentials for beginners. In this Course students will build project after every section to see the real world representation of PHP.
- Getting Started with Bootstrap FrameWork from scratch without using any Bootstrap Template
- Using PHP Sessions in a more sophisticated way and pass information easily on different modules of Project
- Full Coding Exercises
- Login Logout Admin System
- Tips / Tricks
This course offers you a 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, in case if the course does not meet your expectations you can get a full re-fund immediately . Also i will answer all of your questions on top priority.
Now if you want to learn PHP and start your professional career, Take this course now
This course is for complete beginners and for those who want to build projects in PHP.
- Complete Beginners
- PHP Aspirants
- Designers who want to Start Back-End Programming
- College Students